70% of change management initiatives fail, and two major drivers are employee resistance and a lack of support from leadership.
What does it mean to manage change? Why even think about business transformation? Is it possible to create a culture of change? And what tactics can you employ to enable these?
Register to join this live webinar to hear expert insights on how to stop reacting to change, fuel your strategic objectives, and maximize ROI.
This session will cover:
- Common technology adoption pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Best practices for rolling out a successful change management program
- Top tips & tricks from Microsoft Change Management Experts
- The new approach to ongoing change management and effective user adoption
- Plus, get your specific questions answered during an interactive Q&A
Space is limited. RSVP today!
Doug Splinter, Chief Architect
Jason PricePractice Lead, Change Management & Organizational Effectiveness
SADA Systems is an award-winning global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through cloud-based solutions.