Join Microsoft experts for the last session of a three-part webinar series highlighting the features and benefits of bringing Cloud to Education with Microsoft Azure, an open and flexible cloud platform that allows you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications for educational institutions.
This 45 minute session will take a deep-dive into the specific capabilities of hosting with Microsoft Azure including: a high-level overview, live demo, and insights into key use-cases.
Next Session - Session 3:
Tuesday, May 3rd, 11 am PT
- Meet usage spikes with ease
- Accommodate wild swings in usage (first day of school, grades posted, next semester class registration), Institution and Edu Partner Web Apps, and Cross-Platform use with Websites and Web Application Hosting
- Seamlessly increase and load balances with your usage, with limits set by you
Get your specific questions answered during a live Q&A.
- Sheela Varadhan, Microsoft - US Education Solution Sales Professional
Bob George, SADA Systems - Sr. Software Solutions Architect
Michael David, SADA Systems - Infrastructure Engineer
Previous Sessions: Videos Available Upon Request
- Managing the Modern Datacenter with Microsoft Operations Management Suite - February 2nd
- Testing and Development in Microsoft Azure - February 23rd
All attendees will receive a $5 Starbucks gift card. *
Space is limited. Reserve your spot today!